This post at King of Fools got me thinking about what else I've learned from television and I thought I'd throw out a little meme. (forgive me if this one has been done).
- All cars blow up when they crash. In fact when driving over a cliff they will almost always blow up in mid-air.
- No matter how hard you hit someone in the jaw with your fist you'll never even bruise your knuckles. Especially if you are the good guy.
- If you are a different ethnic background than your companions, small, and scared. You gonna die!!
- No matter how slow you are, you should always run straight away from someone trying to run you down. Obviously doorways, other cars, steel light poles, etc. will not help.
- Dads are stupid, mom's are smart. Although when dad's become grand-dads they very often get smarter.
- No matter what keys you hit, the words on the computer screen will always be spelled right.
- Not matter what's at hand the scientist can make a radio out of it. Twice as fast if he/she is under 12.
- Clothing will only rip enough to be provocative not revealing. Except on Cinimax.
- No nerd under 18 has ever seen a naked woman in spite of his Dad's Playboy collection. Jocks start reading Playboy at 6.
- Guns only jam at the most inopportune moment. At which point it must be thrown at whoever you are fighting.
I know there's more, but that's what I have off the top of my head. Let's see what you've got.